Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
The metal Stainless steel – inox steel, in other words, is one of the steel alloys, it is specialized by the high nickel and chromium content min. 10.5 % by the mass, and max. 1.2% carbon by mass. However, the Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is a net made by connected strands in two methods welded wire mesh and woven wire – it may be called Crimp wire mesh, to produce a barrier eventually. Hence, Wire Mesh, by how it is made, is different from the Perforated Sheet.
International Grades of stainless steel
Globally, some organizations governed standards for manufacturers and suppliers of stainless steel grades that applicable to all shapes in the markets Perforated Sheet, Flat Bar, Rod, Pipe, etc.
Generally, the chemical content of stainless steel devived it to families:
Martensitic Stainless Steel:
carbon content 0.15 – 0.63%, 11 – 18% chromium, therefore it is known for; poor weldability, magnetic in both the annealed and hardened, the hardest grade of stainless steel, and more.
Ferritic Stainless Steel:
10.5% and 27% chromium with very little or no nickel. therefore it is known for; magnetism, good ductility, moderate resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
Austenitic Stainless Steels:
the most popular family of stainless steel, 16% to 30% chromium and 2% to 20% nickel, for enhanced surface quality, formability, weldability, increased corrosion and wear resistance.
Duplex Stainless Steel:
also called austenitic-ferritic steel, 20 – 28% chromium, molybdenum, nickel up to 8%. therefore it is known to provide; weldability, and formability, and excellent corrosion resistance.
Stainless Steel Mesh Screening Features:
According to the chemical and mechanical specifications, stainless steel crimped and welded mesh provides outstanding benefits:
- high strength with excellent flexibility
- chemical resistance feltering
- easily cleanable
- give the ideal aperture size
- the heats resistance, with low temperatures flexibility
- decorative appearance and Aesthetic Appeal
- excellent weldability
- tensile and yield strength
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Applications:
Durability and corrosion resistance for the indoor and outdoor ability of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, hollow rods, pipes, bars, and other shapes, stainless steel metal is well known for several applications including:
- for agricultural filters and decoration such as stainless steel strainer
- for processing of oils chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals
- for stainless mesh basket
- for food manufacturing machinery and equipment
- for decorative accessories and furniture
- in medical industries
- for architecture, building, and construction
- for ammonia refrigeration
- heat exchangers and chemical tanks
Platinum International Company For Industrial Technology can meet most of the customers’ needs in st.st. Perforated Sheet, and stainless steel Perforated plate in wide range sizes and dimensions for sale, as well as high quality and cost-effective products with availability for customized orders.
Since we are reliable metals and materials suppliers and stockiest in Jordan & Middle east we can meet all your required services upon request. Such as fabrication, surface milling, final assembly, forming, and welding.
And most cutting methods Plasma cutting, Laser Cutting, Band saw, Router, Punching, Threading, Cut-to-size, sheet bend to angle and much more.
Available in stock:
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh in a wide range of common sizes, with fabrication and Stainless Steel sheet bending or folding Service availability.
Width: 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m
Length: Up to 10 m
Grades: 304, 304L, and 316L, 316Ti
Surface: Brushed Finish
if you have any inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us with your demands and requirements.
- On request, we can customize your specific demands.
- Transport services
- You can use the metal weight calculator for your reference.
- Supply and apply services.
- We are proud to be authorized raw materials and metals resellers in Jordan, the Middle East and worldwide.
- For more information please contact us.