H13 main properties are High hardenability, excellent wear resistance, hot toughness, and extreme temperature resistance, we talking about 1079°C to forge it and 1427°C to melt it.
H13 is used more than any other tool steel in tooling applications. H13 tool steels are suitable for forming extrusion dies. H13 chromium hot-work steel is widely used in hot and cold work tooling applications
Since we are reliable metals and materials suppliers and stockiest in Jordan & Middle east we can meet all your required services upon request. Such as fabrication, surface milling, final assembly, forming, and welding.
And most cutting methods Plasma cutting, Laser Cutting, Band saw, Router, Punching, Threading, Cut-to-size, sheet bend to angle and much more.
Available in stock:
Cr-Mo-V Hot Work tool steel in a wide range of common sizes, with fabrication and Stainless Steel sheet bending or folding Service availability.
Diameter: 70 mm …180 mm
if you have any inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us with your demands and requirements.
- On request, we can customize your specific demands.
- Transport services
- You can use the metal weight calculator for your reference.
- Supply and apply services.
- We are proud to be authorized raw materials and metals resellers in Jordan, the Middle East and worldwide.
- For more information please contact us.