Cap is the end of a line to stop the materials flow. it is beming used in pipeline and piping industries. Furthermore, Stainless steel cap has various names depending on considerations. So, it can be called elliptical cap, stainless steel line stop, hemispherical cap, spherical cap ST. ST. line plug, and convex cap, socket weld bushes.
Pipe fittings orders should consider:
- The standards of manufacturing size; such as ISO standards, ASTMI standards, ASMI standards, CSA, ANSI standards, DIN Standards, BS Standards, JISC Standards.
- Stainless steel grade; the manufacturers and suppliers specify the grades of fittings as per order. for instances; EN standards ( 1.4301, 1.4948, 1.4401, 1.4436, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4541, etc.) . Or ASTM standards ( 304, 304L, 316 Ti, 321, 904 L, etc.)
- Connection specifications such as thread connection type (NPT, BSP, BSPT, DIN2999), or weld type e.g. Socket welding or Butt-weld.
- Line pressure to specify the wall thickness of fittings by schedule, metric, or else.
- Pipe Line outer diameter size: there are two common pipe size standards, the American (ANSI/ASME/API) standard, which is in imperial
units, and the European (DIN) system which uses metric units. In the American system, the pipe diameter is
known as “Nominal Pipe Size” (NPS) or “Nominal Bore” (NB). In the European system, it is known as the
“Nominal Diameter” (DN).
Jordan Anwar Est can meet your demands with a wide range of Stainless steel weld caps, and St.St. plugs SIZES and Stainless steel GRADES which compatible with your pipe network.
Moreover, since we are professional importer, and a reliable reseller, and in Jordan, Middle East, and international in Piping and Pipeline industries we can satisfy your requirements with a wide variety of the components you need, Fittings, Pipes depend on its raw material, Pumps, Valves, Line controls.
Nominal Pipe Size NPS: 1/8″ …. 48″
Nominal Diameter DN: DN8… DN1200
Wall thickness: variable range of Standard Pipe Schedules (sch10,sch40, sch30, sch80, …)
with availability for customized orders
- We are proud to be authorized resellers, in Jordan, the middle east, and worldwide.
- We are ready to provide professional engineering solutions.
- Supply and apply services.
- For more information about this product, please contact us